Symantec Endpoint Manager using huge disk space

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

acer_racer_2000

Hi Guys,
I am using Symantec endpoint manager 11, and i recently noticed that the my server disk space is reducing rapidly. the other day i found out that my symantec folder is using 64 GB of my server disk space. I read that to resolve this issue i have to download and install MR2 update. so i went to fileconnect.symantec.com website but i can't find the file or what i am looking for. Can someone give me step by step instructions on where to go and what all to download and install.
Thanks.

I do not see where some of the changes would result in immediate changes, I get the impression they would still be on a schedule. That link still appears to be a good resource. There are user forums, blogs, etc. where the answers are sure to be found.

Symantec client security and endpoint protection too occupy a handsome hard disk space. But never knew they would expand themselves to 64GB.
Why don't you unistall and install again?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online