1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Symantec Endpoint Manager using huge disk space

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by acer_racer_2000, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. acer_racer_2000

acer_racer_2000 Thread Starter

Hi Guys,
    I am using Symantec endpoint manager 11, and i recently noticed that the my server disk space is reducing rapidly. the other day i found out that my symantec folder is using 64 GB of my server disk space. I read that to resolve this issue i have to download and install MR2 update. so i went to fileconnect.symantec.com website but i can't find the file or what i am looking for. Can someone give me step by step instructions on where to go and what all to download and install.
    Thanks.

2. 20_2_Many

20_2_Many

3. acer_racer_2000

acer_racer_2000 Thread Starter

Thanks for the help but didn't do much help. the size is still 64GB. Please help.

4. 20_2_Many

20_2_Many

I do not see where some of the changes would result in immediate changes, I get the impression they would still be on a schedule. That link still appears to be a good resource. There are user forums, blogs, etc. where the answers are sure to be found.

5. Benoit99

Benoit99

Symantec client security and endpoint protection too occupy a handsome hard disk space. But never knew they would expand themselves to 64GB.
    Why don't you unistall and install again?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087226

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice