Symantec ghost 8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jiggie

hi, i have been using Ghost for a while now, but with the new ghost 8 and 2 floopies thing, its a pain in the ***. so i tried to unnistall ghost 8 and re-install 7.5 and it woont work. i first ran unninstalled and it did not worked, then got this add/remove platinum thingy, and nothing. the went into the registry and deleted all the ghost and symantec freg settings, nothing, removed all the folders and everything regarding symantec, and nothing.

finally i tried this reg cleaner thing and nothing.. anyone else has this issue.

i cant install or uninstall it, either versions.

Jiggie

went to regidstry and deleted all my symantec programs and every trace of them everywhere else. after 30-45 mins it was resolved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online