Synaptics TouchPad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blasutti

Hello,

Recently my Synaptics TouchPad suddenly stopped working on my Compaq M2000 laptop; I fixed the problem by re-installing the Synaptics driver. When I restarted the computer, the TouchPad was working fine, but the keyboard was not working at all, so now I cannot type in my password to log onto the computer.

Is there any way to solve this problem without having to format the computer?

dont format. use a different comp, download (savepe) its a recovery program. you can run chkdsk from there. it will load its own drivers. savepe is a live xp cd.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online