Sync calendars in Outlook 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rainman50

I am running Outlook 2003. I have a POP3 account connected to a 3rd party email hosting company. I also have another MS Exchange email account. I also use ActiveSync to sync my POP3 to my PDA.

I want my 2 email calendars to sync with each other so both calendars look exactly the same. It had been doing this on its own on the initial setup of both email accounts, but it has since stopped.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this from within Outlook? Like I said, on the initial setup, it just auto-magic-ally did it. I had to uninstall/re-install ActiveSync and since then it has not been working.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online