Sync samsung galaxy tablet with dell desktop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jkjacksonhole

I have a Dell desktop with modem and a samsung galaxy tablet that I use my calendar and email and would like to sync it with my Dell desktop.

I was dealing with Dells technical support and used a cable to connect my Samsung tablet to the Dell desktop and kept getting the message that Dell desktop identifying Samsung tablet. Unfortunately getting tech support from Samsung is not easy. don't think I will upgrade to a Samsung again but my tablet is new and I would love to solve this issue. I'm hoping I can get some help.

TonyB25

Banned
Tablets don't sync with computers. You have to use cloud services to sync data with them.

really need more information. are you using the default email app on the tablet or did you install an app? who is your email with? generally speaking, if you are using a pop for your emails, in order to sync, you just need to leave a copy of the email on the webserver. you will have to set it in settings.

what about the calendar? are you using the default calendar app or another one? you can always use the google calendar app and sync it with your google account so it will be available no matter what computer or device you are on.

you can also sync your other data like music, videos, pictures and such using Samsungs Kies.

really need more information. are you using the default email app on the tablet or did you install an app? who is your email with? generally speaking, if you are using a pop for your emails, in order to sync, you just need to leave a copy of the email on the webserver. you will have to set it in settings.

what about the calendar? are you using the default calendar app or another one? you can always use the google calendar app and sync it with your google account so it will be available no matter what computer or device you are on.

you can also sync your other data like music, videos, pictures and such using Samsungs Kies.
Good info!(y)(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online