1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sync samsung galaxy tablet with dell desktop

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jkjacksonhole, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jkjacksonhole

jkjacksonhole Thread Starter

I have a Dell desktop with modem and a samsung galaxy tablet that I use my calendar and email and would like to sync it with my Dell desktop.

I was dealing with Dells technical support and used a cable to connect my Samsung tablet to the Dell desktop and kept getting the message that Dell desktop identifying Samsung tablet. Unfortunately getting tech support from Samsung is not easy. don't think I will upgrade to a Samsung again but my tablet is new and I would love to solve this issue. I'm hoping I can get some help.

2. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

Tablets don't sync with computers. You have to use cloud services to sync data with them.

3. renegade600

renegade600

really need more information. are you using the default email app on the tablet or did you install an app? who is your email with? generally speaking, if you are using a pop for your emails, in order to sync, you just need to leave a copy of the email on the webserver. you will have to set it in settings.

what about the calendar? are you using the default calendar app or another one? you can always use the google calendar app and sync it with your google account so it will be available no matter what computer or device you are on.

you can also sync your other data like music, videos, pictures and such using Samsungs Kies.

4. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

Good info!(y)(y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145617

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice