Synchronize Outlook on two computers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Whitola

I would like to be able to synchronize Microsoft Outlook information on two computers. Specifically, when I move an email to a folder on one computer, I would like to be able to access the same named folder on the other computer and see the saved email. Also, If I add a contact on one computer I would like that contact to appear on the other computer.
Whitoja

Hello Whitola;

From Microsoft: "You cannot automatically synchronize personal folders (.pst) files between two different computers in Microsoft Outlook. This article describes how you can work around this to have this capability. Here is alink to the full article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291627

I did a search on Google for this and found quite a few links to pay for use software that can do something similar to what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

Dave
[spam removed by mod]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online