Syncing photos between iPad and iPhone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cuttlefish

Ian
For some reason my iPhone has suddenly stopped syncing to my new iPad Air.

The attached pic shows the message that pops up the moment I turn iCloud Photos to ON. Wondering where these pics would all be deleted from?

Also wondering why the "Finder" App is included in this message? Thought that was an Apple Mac App vs my Win10 PC?

Attachments

What happens if I enable iCloud photos?

Image result for icloud photos enable
When you turn on iCloud Photos, your photos and videos automatically upload to iCloud. They're not duplicated in your iCloud backup, so you should keep backup copies of your library. Use the steps below to download copies of your photos and videos to your Mac or PC. Or you can import your library to your Mac or PC.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204264

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online