sys 32 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

surfnets

I installed the adobe 9 prewiew afterwards I uninstalled it but I still see flash sys 32 and looked at the active x. I tried to delect it but It didn't work.

I have dozens of active x entries in my logs that cause no trouble. Something has to run that dll. What problem does this one cause?

surfnets

I uninstalled the adobe flash 9 beta but I still see the flash 9 active x. Is it ok to keep it?
Thanks

As long as it's not creating problems. Active X are usually dlls run by one program or another to carry out specific tasks. A dll needs to be initiated by something. If you've removed its control then the dll is inert. Sometimes other applications(or Windows) also uses a specific dll for other reasons. I just leave inactive active X entries unless they are causing problems. If it ain't broke....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts