sys,dump

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ricepaddy

my computer shuts dowm while im playing Joint Operations all the time during play I have a Pnt4 512ram 2.5ghz Radeon9800pro need help fixing problem thanx Ricepaddy :confused:

You should read mctimpsons sticky for info how to fix your prob, go here to read it. Hopefully it will have the answer.

ricepaddy

:confused:
rebon said:
You should read mctimpsons sticky for info how to fix your prob, go here to read it. Hopefully it will have the answer.
ive update all the latest drivers and still sys,dumps and ive canged the order of my ram

Maybe its an overheating problem? You could try removing the side panels of the pc and blowing a fan into it to try it out? Might work.

good luck.

So its not heat and its not drivers, got me beat :( Is it just in games this happens, like when your video card is under pressure? The radeon 9800pro is a good card but it generates massive heat to give all that power.

ricepaddy

no it starting to doi it out of the game also shutting down the systym while im just online :confused:

Well Why not check for virus and spyware maybe that has something to do with it? Failing that all I can suggest is creating a new post in the hardware forum to see if someone can help, sorry but its got me beat :(

Well this is my last idea, Why not try tuneup utilities 2004, it can repair, find faults and tune up your pc, there is a trial period, i bought it coz it is good.

Get it here might work

ricepaddy

dont know what happened but when ispy bot is cleaning it shuts down the computer

ricepaddy

he reborn now im getting a message mmc81 is this something to do with my ati fan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online