1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sys.Mech 7 install problem on Win XP

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by XPidiot, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XPidiot

XPidiot Thread Starter

Hello - i bought Sys. Mech 7 and get an error messege of "invalid license information" every time i try to install. I contacted the company and they said to install in safe mode with networking. My problem with safe mode is that i have a different video card installed and can't start my system in safe mode as it uses the OEM video card. I tried disabling my Nvidia card and enabling the original but only the pointer would come up on the screen. I've also heard iolo has had a lot of problems with this product not installing properly. Is it worth even trying to get it up and running or should i shop for something else? I bought a copy online and got frustrated figuring it must be a problem with my online order so i bought a cd copy and got the same results. Iolo isn't very helpful either so i'm looking anywhere possible for a solution.

2. SDFOX 7

SDFOX 7 Banned

3. XPidiot

XPidiot Thread Starter

I've tried everything the company has to offer from their support threads and nothing worked so far. It just takes so long to get any help from them through e-mails to support and phone calls are even longer. The techie there even tried the numbers himself on one of their machines and he said it worked for him but i can't get it to accept my information at all.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/678557

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice