Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

system 32 folder keeps popping up at start up

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Rollin' Rog 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I recently moved out on my own and though I'm fairly knowledgeable regarding my laptop and its programs, I am not that familiar with repairing problems. I am having a consistent problem with system 32 folder popping up everytime I turn my computer on. I had this problem one other time and managed to trouble shoot my way out of it. But this time, try as I may I cannot get the darn thing to stop. I did bring up the I did the ctrl, shft & esc all at the same time and brought up my task manager and the first thing I noticed was that there were three things listed. The first was a foxfire logo followed by the words for whatever I'm searching for. like now it says tech Support Guy Forums - post new thread....Running. Under that is a square followed by the word Address, under that is another box followed by the words Quick Launch. I'm not sure what to do to get rid of the consistent popping up of system 32. It's just an irritating little sound and action. heeeelp!!!!
Also, I'm so glad your web site is here for those of us who want to learn how to keep their computers in good running condition.
thanks
dannylynn62:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.