system clipboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bengr8

i recently saved a file but actually its a source code.....it said it's stored in the system clipboard can nybody tellme wer it is ...the path ....i couldn't try seach companion coz i dont know the file name...

Go to Start->Run and type in clipbrd and hit <enter> to bring up the clipboard viewer.

If its source code, you can also just open any text editor right click and paste :)

bengr8

no man i had actually tried it but there is a error msg tat pops up "the path specified was incorrect" can you suggest some other methord

Go to C:\Windows\System32\ and you should see clipbrd.exe. Run it to bring up the clipboard viewer.

If it is not there, or you are unable to run it, can you please post what version of Windows you are using?

bengr8

actually i use microsoft windows xp...
version 2002 ... service pack 3

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I see you have registered again after being banned. I'll have my eye on you. I should just go ahead and ban this account as well.............

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online