1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

system config utility

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by ian.t, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian.t

ian.t Thread Starter

There appears to be a number of errors in my sys config utility - startup tab. I am running win 98se.

Some of the applications are listed twice and in one case there is a tick box but no description.

I have also ticked the 'ensoniq mixer starter exe' but it continues to load. This is also listed twice.

Any ideas ? I'm a bit stuck on this one ;-)

ian.t

2. brianF

brianF

3. ian.t

ian.t Thread Starter

brianF

Thanks for that.

I followed the thread but in my reg it comes under 0002 rather than 0007. This probably doesn't matter but I also have 'starter' and 'runstarter' in there with 00 and 01 being the respective data.

ian.t

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66825

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice