1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved System Default Error Stack

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by znord737, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. znord737

znord737 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 8110 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 510, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 899 GB (744 GB Free);
    Motherboard: LENOVO, 0x36C017AA
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled MacaFee AV ON

I have approx 500 entries of a text file called system default error stack , it appears every time I use the PC another entry is added.

Copy of report below :-
    ...Stack Protected Flag:...............[1].
    ...Stack Expandable Flag:..............[1].
    ...Stack Size Limited Flag:............[1]
    ...Stack Size Limit Size:..............[256].
    ...Stack Internal Error Flag:..........[0].
    ...Stack Max Entries:..................[16].
    ...Stack Entries Count:................[2].
    ...Stack Entries Address:..............[00000000017D8A40].
    ---------------------------------------
    ......ERROR ENTRY: [0]
    .........User Interface Flag:..........[1].
    .........Offending Item:...............[SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ESRV_QUEENCREEK].
    .........Proposed Solution:............[Please Check Your Start Key / Values Specifications.].
    .........Reported Inline:..............[1].
    .........Out Of Cycle Flag:............[1].
    .........Thread ID:....................[9944].
    .........Last System Error Code........[0x0].
    .........Error Path:...................[APPLICATION PATH].
    .........Error Severity:...............[UN-RECOVERABLE].
    .........Untranslated Error Code:......[657].
    .........Error Code:...................[657: A Root Or Key Start Dependency Has Not Been Met.].
    .........Error Sample:.................[0].
    .........Error Elapsed Time (in ms):...[0].
    .........Error Time:...................[Fri Nov 02 14:34:54 2018].
    .........Error File:...................[(...)\driver.c].
    .........Error Line:...................[24275].
    ......ERROR ENTRY: [1]
    .........Reported Inline:..............[1].
    .........Out Of Cycle Flag:............[1].
    .........Thread ID:....................[9944].
    .........Last System Error Code........[0x0].
    .........Error Path:...................[APPLICATION PATH].
    .........Error Severity:...............[RECOVERABLE].
    .........Untranslated Error Code:......[598].
    .........Error Code:...................[598: Unable To Open A Registry Key.].
    .........Error Sample:.................[0].
    .........Error Elapsed Time (in ms):...[0].
    .........Error Time:...................[Fri Nov 02 14:34:54 2018].
    .........Error File:...................[(...)\driver.c].
    .........Error Line:...................[24282].
    [ *** Error Stack Dump END *** ]
    "C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\esrv_svc.exe" "--START" "--depend_on_key" "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ESRV_QUEENCREEK" "--address" "127.0.0.1" "--port" "49350" "--time_in_ms" "--pause" "5000" "--watchdog" "5" "--watchdog_cpu_usage_limit" "50" "--end_on_error" "--priority_boost" "--kernel_priority_boost" "--shutdown_priority_boost" "--report_errors_inline" "--library" "C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_modeler.dll" "--no_pl" "--device_options" " time=no generate_key_file=no performance=no in_cycle_performance=no output_format=sur output=w output_folder='C:\ProgramData\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\IntelData' upload_folder='C:\ProgramData\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\IntelData\UpldReports' limit_output_by=time output_limit=3600000 output_buffer=1024 output_cache=4096 lock_xls=yes os='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\os_counters.txt' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\acpi_battery_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\wifi_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\devices_use_input.dll','service=yes' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_system_power_state_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_disktrace_input.dll','pause=300000 working_dir=C:\ProgramData\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\IntelData override_existing_tracing=yes' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_process_input.dll','C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\process_input_options.txt' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_winstat_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\sema_thermal_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_quality_and_reliability_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_sampler_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_stress_odometer_input.dll' il='C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\intel_turbo_input.dll' "

I would be grateful for any assistance to enable me to fix this problem .

Thank You

Znord737

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Where is this text file located ?

3. znord737

znord737 Thread Starter

Thank you for your time and response.

Since posting the problem I have had two auto updates downloaded (1) A Windows Update (2) Intel Update .

(1) The text file was located in C:\windows\logs\ - this file is now no longer there
    (2) The Intel File was located in C:\Prog Files\Intel\sur\queen creek\esvr - This file is now no longer there

Backtracking and looking at the Intel Log I can see that the download was a programme that uninstalled
    C:\Prog Files\Intel\sur\queencreek\esvr.

Seems that Intel somehow included this file during a much earlier download, and it contained some 3rd party software for a utility supplier in Canada.

Now when I look in C:\Windows\Logs - there is no entry for the system default error stack.

I can only assume that either Intel and or Windows has uninstalled this . Mysterious to say the least.

Have since done a Google Search and there is quite a lot of comments from various people who have had a similar experience to mine and many comments to Microsoft and Intel without any apparent fix . I am assuming as someone else commented someone at Microsoft or Intel got paid to fix this and perhaps the two downloads were part and parcel of this

Thanks once again for your assistance and time much appreciated.

Znord737

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218665

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice