1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System File Checker Is Only 98% Complete When Done??? Where's 100%???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by montecarlo1987, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montecarlo1987

montecarlo1987 Thread Starter

Hello. I have a question I hope you can answer. I need to know why and how I can fix when I get the message when I run System File Checker in CMD (When run as a System Administrator.):

Verification 98% complete.
    Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Yes, it stops at 98% complete and basically says everything is okay, but this scan is not complete. How come it does not complete to the *full 100%*??? I need to know why this is happening and what I can do to get a *full 100%* scan complete from now on? Please reply. I am using Windows 7 Professional.

Please reply.

Thank you!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973320

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice