System freeze right after boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hellghast

Hello, I have problem with occasional freezing system right after desktop shows up. It doesnt occur each time I boot but it is quite often.
I also get error :

“Windows – Registry Recovery - One of the files containing the system’s registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternative copy. The recovery was successful”.

each time I boot system.

My config:

Win XP SP3

MB: Intel DQ35MP
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E8200 @ 2,66 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 512MB
RAM: Corssair 2x2GB DDR2

Notes: 1. I use CCleaner to clean registry regullary.
2. I had problem with random BSoDs but after replacing bad RAM modules, they dissapeared.
3. I tried "Last good known configuration" with no effect.

Thanks in advance.

hellghast

well I tought it will be something with registry but I will try to do a scan.

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi Ccleaner is good for temp files etc - but any Registry Cleaner, can cause more problems than they solve.
Stop using Ccleaner to clean the registry and your problem may be solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online