system halted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

willow1234

i am trying to turn my computer on it is a dell it keeps saying number of unsuccessful attempts 7 or more system halted must power down. i have powered the computer down a number of times and still it says the same thing do u know how i can correct this

Did you set local security policy to lock you out after 7 failed password attempts? But then again I have never seen it requiring a power down. Do you know what kind of unsuccessful attempts it is talking about ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online