System Hang Up on photoshop 7 and corel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

acidmax

First of all,I know I have a calculator instead of computer but anyways it shure did it's job until few days ago.Here's what's buggin' me:
Photoshop 7 hangs up my computer and I have to restart it(it worked ok till few days ago,it was slow but it did it anyway).Same happens with corel(11,12).Any test that I Did shows nothing wrong with RAM or CPU or VGA.
I have 256 SDram,453 mmx Intel Celeron,Riva TNT2 0n detonator 53.03 and 384 mb of virtual memory.I evan worked for a while in Photoshop CS and also woked fine(read slow).My operatins system is WinXP pro ver.2002 (2.6...something) without SP packs or security parches.I'm using O&O clever cache pro.
ThankU

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts