1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System Hangs Up

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Danyo, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danyo

Danyo Thread Starter

I tried converting a AVI file to WMV said the conversion completed. When I try to play the clip nothing happens, the player just opens the first frame and sits there trying to play the clip. Closing the clip the same thing happens, just sits there trying to close. I have to close it by using the task manager. but using the task manager Explorer closes, lose some icons on the task bar.
    I tried deleting the clip and the same thing happens, system hangs with opaque screen and have to close with task manager. Closing with task manager, Explorer closes too with missing icons on the task bar.
    What is causing the clip to hang up the system like that and how can I delete the clip.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699132

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice