1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System Infection - System Security 2012

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Razorcane, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorcane

Razorcane Thread Starter

After installing Windows Updates, I reboot my computer, only to find that I have 200+ processes of one program running, which is titled something similar to "System Security 2012". I naturally turned off my computer, and booted it in safe mode, so I could try to remove the malicious software myself. Unfortunately, whenever it reached the malicious software in Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware, the program proceeded to execute, and I was spammed with hundreds of error messages and processes. I have no rebooted into safe mode, without doing any scans whatsoever, and I am looking for help. Please let me know what I need to do.

UPDATE: I was able to remove the malicious software(I believe) from my computer, but now I'm getting remote access request from an IP in the Netherlands. My Anti-virus(ESET) automatically blocks it. Is there anything I can do to stop this completely? Also, this is a very important issue. I am prevented from enabling Windows Firewall that the malicious software stopped. Upon trying to re-enable the firewall, I get the Error code 0x8007042c.

2. Razorcane

Razorcane Thread Starter

I've gotten around to including an HJT log as well as some DDS logs. Here you are.

Attached Files:

3. Razorcane

Razorcane Thread Starter

I would appreciate some help with my problem. I posted my issue almost 24 hours ago, and yet my request has been ignored, while others have had theirs answered. Hope to have this problem solved, as it is an issue that I find to be severe.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026053

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice