1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

system info

Discussion in 'General Security' started by woodybrush45, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. woodybrush45

woodybrush45 Thread Starter

When I click on start there is an i on my system info,if I click on it a black window comes up with pchealth/binarriesand something else but then quickly dissapears, if i right click on properties it says that my infor should be open to everyone, is that right or does anyone know how to fix????? thanx,woody:mad:

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Did you use a registry cleaner?

3. woodybrush45

woodybrush45 Thread Starter

Thank you for trying to help this puter newbie!!!!!! it really means alot to me

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

What?

If you used a registry cleaner, try restoring its backups, uninstall it, and never use it again. See if the problem goes away.

5. perfume

perfume Banned

Dear woodybrush45,
    Your info' should not be open to anyone excepting you! If you have used a Registry Cleaner,cease and desist, as reg.cleaners are actually registry Destroyers. (n)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/822944