System installation is a Bulk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

schaitanya

hai all

I need to install arround 200 system with Windows 2000 Pro so guy do you have any ways to smiplyfy my work. i tried using Norton Ghost but i made a immage with that & kept that in a centerilized location (network) but even copping is also taking sooo much of time can any one help me out in this

Ghost has a peer-to-peer feature that lets you to image multiple systems simultaneously. The only faster method I know is using a hard drive duplicator.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online