system restore help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ranmao

This is for my friends computer,its a Compaq presario 6450nx and os is xp home.We had to do the system restore but the nondestructive one.The system restore worked fine but now the harddrive is totally full.I assume that a backup was done but I can't seem to find it anywhere.I tried to look manually through the computer and my documents says that its 38 gigs large but when you open it there is only about 200megs used,so where is the other 37.7 gigs?Any thoughts?Also if a back up was created how can i open it?Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online