1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System Restore not setting point...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rehless, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rehless

rehless Thread Starter

i 870 cpu, 750 gig hd. 64 gig ssd, MSI P55-GD80 mobo...I have the os on the 64 gig ssd. My system is not setting restore points unless I uninstall and/ or install. Sets points on MS update. I go i n and create a restore point and the next day, it is gone. Have 1 per cent of this ssd set as max usage, 690 mb. Any help appreciated. I have system restore turned off on the 750 and turned on on the ssd, where the os is.
    Bill

2. RaytheBear

RaytheBear

How much space do you have left on your 64GB SSD?

3. rehless

rehless Thread Starter

I have 40 gigs left. This happens on both of my pc's and I have 40 gigs left on the ssd's in both.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971888

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice