System Restore/Restore to factory settings without admin access.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nincro

Well i have a gateway computer and windows 7 i have lost the cd and i have no access to the admin account since i have forgot the password so im on a standard user account and i need to do a system restore.

Nincro

I have tried they said to call gateway/microsoft and they have the worst customer service ever

well thats your only decision to call them or go on there website lol but calling them is the best decision even tho they lack customer service...

DoubleHelix

Banned
You don't need an admin account to do a factory restore. You follow the instructions for your computer to access the restore partition.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online