Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Restore to Retrieve Kodak Easy Share Albums

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jonergy 
#1 ·
When I uninstalled my Kodak Easyshare Software the last time I lost all of my photo albums. Will doing a "system Restore" retireve my photo albums? I tried three different dates to restore from and I get the response that it is "unable to restore".:rolleyes:

#2 ·
Your photos will not have been deleted by uninstalling Kodak Easyshare, just that you are now unaware what folders they are in.

Windows Restore only restores Windows Operating System files, not documents, music, photo's etc.

The file list here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa378870.aspx will show that no .jpg or any other image file or .doc etc document file is involved in system restore.

Do a search of your disk for .jpg files.

#3 ·
Thanks kiwiguy. I almost cried when I thought our Kauai pics were gone! Everybody is always saying how horrible Kodak Easyshare is, etc.etc.---I figured my pics were gone forever, but I was able to recover them. I clicked on "add pictures", then was able to locate them in a folder which was not visible to me before! Woo-hoo and thanks again ....and yes, I know I need a better way of storing them. This scare has given me the impetus to do so. jonergy :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.