1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System Restore

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Bandit23, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandit23

Bandit23 Thread Starter

I am running windows XP and a few months back I had a problem and used system restore. I was able to select the date it was originally restored and to keep any current files loaded. Well it seems my wife has deleted a bunch of files and now things are a bit messed up, so I figured I would restore the system to the original again, but now I can't seem to find that option in System restore. Was that a first time use only function? Or is there a way for me to find it again, sorry for the silly question but I am pretty new to this. Thanks in advance.:confused:

2. mobo

mobo

Your system will create restore points from time to time so regrettably due to the space allotment for restore that point may now be gone if you don't see it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166248

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice