1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System Temperatures - Speed fan

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JDRM, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JDRM

JDRM Thread Starter

I'm running an intel i7 920, 4GB DDR3 RAM, and 2x500GB HD in RAID 0.
    [​IMG]
    Could somone please explain to me which temperatures are which on speed fan:confused: I've had a quick google around, but can't find any readings similar to mine.

Also, what temperature should Temp1 be running at? That flame is pretty off-putting :rolleyes:

2. lawson_jl

lawson_jl

I've seen simular results with speen fan and just culked it up to the way things work. Speed Fan can't be compatable with all hardware and more and more it's getting behind the curve in hardware. Check your BIOS to see what it's reporting for temps.

3. scurry

scurry

I hate speedfan for that reason, i use HWMonitor as it clearly lays it all out so you know what is what.

4. JDRM

JDRM Thread Starter

That seems like a much better program, thanks!

I miss the graphing option, but it will have to do. Thanks again

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/793748

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice