1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

System time on a workstation.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Nebastion, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebastion

Nebastion Thread Starter

Sup all,
    This may strongly depend on the network type, but does anyone know if it is possible to detect a system time change on a workstation on a network?
    There is suspicions that there is someone trying to use their system time as an excuse to go to lunch early at work, :eek:
    "but my computer says its 1 O'Clock"
    When everyone else's computer displays 12:48.......:rolleyes:

I am aware that an account lock would solve the problem, but it would be more fun to catch him, i do not have admin rights and the I.T. staff seem to be less learned than i am on most topics, i merely want to suggest a solution.

Regards,
    Neb

2. Nebastion

Nebastion Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!