SystemTool 2011

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Denk15

Hello! im not that great with computers so bare with me

But i have been infected with SystemTool 2011 program, the virus seems to be stopping me from opening the task manager and regedit, it is also preventing me from downloading anything (it says the .exe file isnt a genuine 32bit or something along those lines) or the downlaod disapears without a trace, my antivirus isnt working either so i need abit of help lol

I would post the hijack log but as i said i cant download it to run it

any help is welcome, thanks

x x

Denk15

My bad its when opening a program that it blocks it not downloading! and the message says ".exe is not a valid win32 application"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online