1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

"t" key not working! unless together with "shift"

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by enceer, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enceer

enceer Thread Starter

Hello!
    I noticed today that my "t" key doesn't work any more. I doesn't work on either my laptop keyboard, external keyboard or the on-screen keyboard. HOWEVER, i does work if used together with "shift" as a capital letter "T".

I've read around for solutions for about an hour now but can only seem o find "clean out your keyboard" threads...

Any idea on what this can be?

Cheers, Nick
    Asus G750JX-T4133H

2. enceer

enceer Thread Starter

Update:
    I unfortunately couldn't find a solution for this.
    I noticed that the "t" worked for about 30 seconds after reboot so I guess it got in some kind of conflict with the system or a program. This took too much energy away from me so I ended up reseting windows.

Even though this was far from a solution to the problem, atleast it did get rid of the bug...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1189628

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice