T.V. out on gateway performance 650

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oval-balls OK

I am new to this, so will someone let me know if I am doing this wrong!!!
I want to set up my computer so as I can watch DVD'S through my t.v. How do I go about this???:confused:

Moved to this forum

You need the proper video card with tv out, a cable, and a tv

Beaware that the card only supplies video out, not sound. If you are going from room to room it's a real pain and your better off buying a stand alone dvd player.

:mad: There are VGA to TV adapters. These little boxes that allow you to connect a VGA (MONITOR) cable to it and then plug another cable on the other end to your TV. I've only seen VGA to composite (Standard) video inputs. That's if you concern yourself with better video quality (COMPONENT/SVIDEO)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online