taau.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

druid628

Recently I noticed a taau.exe file lingering around in my "c:\documents and settings\application data\" folder. Has anyone heard of this? I did a google search on it as well as ran it against PC-Cillin 2005 and tested it for spyware.
I found it running when I realized my computer was lagging in performance; when I killed off the process it went back to normal.
any clues? :confused:

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
I couldn't find any info on that particular file. But judging from that and the location, it was probably something virii/malware related.

druid628

Yeah that's what I figured. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it. I'm gonna keep working on it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online