tablet dino 762 hard reset w/ power button and reset button not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ptgirlpt

Hi! I have a tablet Dino 762 , and it's stuck at the android logo , i've tried pressing the reset button and the power button and holding it to do a hard reset but it doesn't work . DOes anyone know of anything else i can do to try and solve the problem ? thanks :)

plodr

Liz
Reset and power aren't the way to reset it.
press and hold the volume up +volume down +power button. Wait till you see and android logo and release the keys.

Press the volume keys to navigate through recovery mode. Then press the power key to make the selection. Once you cick on it then it will show you an android logo with a red triangle. You should also see android system recovery screen

Use your volume keys to select wipe data facory reset, then select yes delete all user data. Then your device will boot or if not, press reboot system now.

ptgirlpt

thank you for your reply. but my tablet doesn't have volume buttons . it only has the power button

plodr

Liz
Most of the pages discussing this tablet are in a foreign language and I can not even find anywhere to download a manual, sorry.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online