1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

tablet dino 762 hard reset w/ power button and reset button not working

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by ptgirlpt, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ptgirlpt

ptgirlpt Thread Starter

Hi! I have a tablet Dino 762 , and it's stuck at the android logo , i've tried pressing the reset button and the power button and holding it to do a hard reset but it doesn't work . DOes anyone know of anything else i can do to try and solve the problem ? thanks :)

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Reset and power aren't the way to reset it.

3. ptgirlpt

ptgirlpt Thread Starter

thank you for your reply. but my tablet doesn't have volume buttons . it only has the power button

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Most of the pages discussing this tablet are in a foreign language and I can not even find anywhere to download a manual, sorry.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice