1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tablet help for dummies

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by mirandadietz, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mirandadietz

mirandadietz Thread Starter

I just bought a cheap mid android 4.0.4 7" tablet for my daughter for christmas because it is her first. Trying to download drivers and saying it can't find the android driver. Not really sure how this stuff works. Very new at all this technology. Any suggestions or advice would help. I run windows 7. Thanks:confused:

2. prunejuice

prunejuice

What is it you're having a problem with? Making a connection with your PC?

3. mirandadietz

mirandadietz Thread Starter

Yes. When I try to download the tablet to my pc it says it was unable to locate the android driver. I wasn't sure if I needed to somehow put android on my pc first. Really don't know how these things work.

4. AC1D

AC1D

it may not be trusted by windows or your antivirus. If it was a cheap chinese tablet then there is your problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082918

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice