Tablet with no OS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gourav

I was given a Lenovo tablet by my education institute in which there were education related content and videos. They had their own program installed in it. Now that my course is over, I have the tablet with nothing in it. How can I install Android in the tablet and use it like a normal Android tablet.

Model name : Lenovo TAB 2 A7- 10F MT 60077

Attachments

Search for its firmware file ,if you got lucky then flash it in tab and enjoy. If you do not found that then it will probably a oem tablet designed for your particular institute.

plodr

Liz
Last edited:

valis

Just ask the institute that gave it to you to wipe it and install an OS. They installed the software after all..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online