Task bar deletion?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zeke

I had my computer on but my monitor turned off and when I turned on the monitor I moved and hit the mouse button and apparently deleted my items on my task bar (right next to the start button). I don't know what I did or how but they are gone and I want them back. Anyone know how to do this? By the way, I did try and attach some of those items back by moving them there with my mouse and I was not able to. I hope someone out there has come across this before.

thanks

zeke

Try right clicking on the taskbar, tools, are the toolbars checked to be shown

If you are using Win 98, then right-click on your Taskbar, select Toolbars, and then click Quick Launch.

I assume you mean these icons, as they are, by default, visible. Normally it would include an icon for your Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, and Show Desktop, among others.

zeke

Thanks guys, I got my quick launch back! You make it seem so easy.

zeke

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online