task bar problem for vista premium

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pac0_14

i bought my laptop two weeks ago and just this past week...my task bar on my windows( vista premium 32 bit)os has started acted wierd...once in a while it will freeze and i cannot use any of the icons. the icons also tends to shift to the left so if press them they won't work.,only if i press the original place where they were.also after a while it will say WINDOWS EXPLORER HAS STOPPED WORKING..WINDOWS IS TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEM.and then to it being how it should be.

Ive tried to fix the explorer.exe..but nothing seems to work ..my only guess was the explorer application..i may be doing it worng..if someone can guide me through..it or has an soloution it will be greatly apreciated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online