1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Task manager

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by sparkyrhett, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparkyrhett

sparkyrhett Thread Starter

Hello, the problem that I am having is: When I right click on the task bar to open task manager, I get the little green box in the task bar, but no window. I can right click again, get another green box, still no window. I can line up several green icons on the task bar, but no window. Also, in the same issue, I cannot "save", nor "save as" in windows paint. Once I reboot , It fixes both of these issues for a while, then reverts back to the original problem. I found out by chance that the "save as" and "save" in paint did not work when I tried to save a screen shot to add as an attachment to this post, and it would not work. I would appreciate any help in this matter. As always, thank you in advance My OS is Windows XP Home Edition SP1

2. InfernoReaper

InfernoReaper

First off you really need to get SP2 because Microsoft will stop support on it on Oct 1 06 so do that before anything else

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489179

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice