Task Scheduler Error Message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RinnyP

The Task Scheduler in Windows 7 suddenly got the error message: "The selected task "{0}" no longer exists." The problem seems to be in the AppID folder as the PolicyConverter task suddenly flew out of the computer. I wanted to recreate this task but cannot create a new task in that folder. Nothing happens when clicking on AppID even though I sign in as Administrator. I have no problem creating a new task in any other folder though. I then wanted to delete the entire folder and recreate the 2 tasks but the AppID folder would not delete. Any help or suggestion would be very appreciated.Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts