Task Scheduler

GoldenSilence

Ryzen 5 3500U
8GB RAM
256 SSD
WIN 10 1809

Hi,
Something is really bothering me and I hope someone can help me. My task scheduler is full of tasks that I have no idea about. Some are encrypted, some are user tasks, some are uploading tasks. Lots of scheduled scans and other operations. Some of which I am not able to disable because I do not have the permission even though I am using the only account on the system.

The reason why this bothers me so is that I have all automatic updates set to off, I do not use cloud protection, I update all things manually so I can be in control and keep track. I do not set schedule scans. I do them manually after updating.

Obviously this doesn’t seem to be working.

Is this something somebody can help with? I have scanned with super anti spyware and result was clean. Any advice on how to clean up this mess and get control back?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you do a screenshot of the task scheduler so we can get some idea on what you see?

GoldenSilence

Hi, all these tasks are continually running and like I say I try to make sure all programs are disabled when it comes to auto updating and I have not to my memory created any tasks myself.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online