1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TaskBar Icon

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by lsnbwn, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lsnbwn

lsnbwn Thread Starter

I am trying to put my outlook icon on the task bar. I don't remember how to do it. Can someone help me? Others that I created a long time ago have an .scf at the end of the file name.

Thank you for your help.

lsnbwn

2. Augie65

Augie65

Open Windows Explorer and go to:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10 double click on Office10 and
    Scroll down to Outlook and right click and select create shortcut. With the shortcut on the desktop, drag and release it on the quick launch bar.
    This is if you mean Outlook and not Outlook Express. If you have Outlook 2003, it will be in Office11

3. lsnbwn

lsnbwn Thread Starter

Augie65-Thank you very much. It worked.

lsnbwn

4. Augie65

Augie65

No problem.:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/467006

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice