Taskbar icons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rletter

I did find the place to "unlock" the toolbars and did so but the quicklaunch icons are still in the middle the taskbar.

Now you should be able to slide the icons around on the taskbar, but I am not sure about WIN2000.

rletter

Must be the Win2k since I cannot move the quick launch icons from their place in the middle. Application icons, when opened. are now on the left. Of course, I can move and resize the entire taskbar. The upgrade did something but cannot find anything in MS vast wasteland er. -database.

With the quick launch icons in the middle - and any running program running icon to their left (Between the QL icons and the START button) look for a graphic verticle bar or dots. Something to the right of the START button. Move your mouse pointer across that graphic and look for it to change to a Horizontal arrow with arrowheads on both ends. When you get this, hold down the mouse cursor (usually left and drag that bar (and the running program to its right) to the right PAST THE Quick launch icons and they should reverse positions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online