Taskbar Icons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

viperben1

hi. i have installed a piece of software on my computer.

when i install it it adds an icon to tohe taskbar to let me know it is running. this is the only way of accessing the program.

is there any way of hiding this icon in the taskbar from view. i dont mean by using the windows hide function where you click on the arrow and you can see it again but by actually removing it from the taskbar for either selected users or for all users.
If you could hel me in this i would be very happy

thank you

I assume the software you've installed doesn't provide the option to not display the icon in the systray?
Can you tell us what software this is?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts