1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Taxes – 2010 – Filing Tips & General Discussion.

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by jonasdatum, Jan 16, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. jonasdatum

jonasdatum Thread Starter

Don't understand.

2. poochee

poochee

A tip for seniors and others who may need assistance filing their tax. AARP provides a free service.

http://www.aarp.org/money/taxaide/taxpreparation/a2004-01-22-gethelp2003.html

3. Davec

Davec Gone but never forgotten

Then yours don't qualify to be deducted.

4. poochee

poochee

5. jonasdatum

6. jonasdatum

I could have saved some money on taxes with some bonds, but not much. Perhaps if I cash them in, within the next 5 or 10 years. I am sure the laws will not change much.

7. jonasdatum

I might be able to amend my taxes and get some more money back federally. State I might be able to, but still have to sort through the paperwork. I will post more as things develop. Yes, money good. Trying to focusing on survival and money.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice