1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TB 1 USB

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ambleg, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambleg

Ambleg Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 78 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8065 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 103 GB (5 GB Free); G: 298 GB (51 GB Free);
    Motherboard: LENOVO, LNVNB161216
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

On my TB 1 USB I can only copy only about 100 GB and after that whatever data I try to copy will not appear on my USB

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Firstly there is a serious lack of free space on the C partition
    You must aim for an absolute minimum of 10%
    you only have 5%

Secondly you do not say from where you are trying to copy the data to the 1TB USB
    Post the details of this 1TB USB drive - the make and full model and the free space on it
    It is presumably not connected when you posted the system spec as it does not show
    or at least if it does and is allocated G then as you can see Windows is only showing 298GB
    with 51GB free

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229973

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice