Tcp/ip

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twizzie

Hi,

I've had this "serious system error" for quite a while now and have seeked much help, but still isn't completly put to sleep. I've got what's causing the problem, now I want to terminate it without damaging my system. The system event veiwer in control panel says that about 80% of the error I have is because of a specific file name called "TCP/IP". I went to windows help, and they told me to remove this protocol and then re-install it using the "network" option in Control Panel. But, if I knew how to do this, you wouldn't be reading this right now! I do understand that this is a very basic problem to overcome, and its just a matter of removing and re-installing.

Thanks,
Twizzie

Easy Fix, Go To Start>Control Panel>Network Connections, the right click on your LAN Connections>Properties, scroll down to Internet Protocal(TCP/IP)> Uninstall Button>Reinstall Button(may require Windows Disk)

Hope That Helps A Little

Best of Luck

//Daredeval756

twizzie

Hey there again, I'm the guy with the Flight Sim X question, by the way I JUST placed an order, got a great deal.

Anyway, when I click on it it doesn't allow me to uninstall, should I hit the install button?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online