1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Teacher Needs Help

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by DaveSS, Sep 26, 2003.

1. DaveSS

DaveSS Thread Starter

Hey Guys,

I'm currently undertaking a IT / ICT Teachers course.

Part(all) of the course involves making up whitepapers/worksheets/info paks/ activity sheets on various IT subjects.

Can anyone out there in the same Teaching field suggest a list of sites that would contain a lot of the above. ie. teachers notes on say Computer communication & Equipment. Or even to the extent of courses on Roles of the operating systems and their applications.

By problem is a time one as the course is night based and the sheer volume of work we need to curn out is intense. So have samples and the like, or a site which contains all this would be a massive plus. At the moment I'm finding bits here and there. But it's almost as quick writting this stuff off the top of my head!

I'm not into copyright infringment, but just need a lot of content to file through in one place.

Thanks, as always

Dave

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167541

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice