TeamViewer -- computer takes over mobile phone; cursor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

andynic

I'm a volunteer for a senior organization that helps seniors at home. I often get questions about cell phones. In this time of Covid it would be handy to be able to help people remotely. That's easy when using TeamViewer from computer to computer.

My question is this:
It's straight forward to have a computer with TeamViewer take over a mobile phone that has the TeamViewer app installed.

Is there a way to have the computer's cursor show on the screen of the phone?

In that way it would be very easy to answer a user's questions about how to do such-and-so on their phone.

Thanks for your help.

Andynic
PS: I have searched the TeamViewer website and while there is access to the knowledge base, I cannot find a way to post a question like this. If you know of such a link, please send it to me.

Oddba11

Jim
There is nothing to "take over". Phones don't have a cursor. So I guess the real question that you should be asking is if the phone app can create and display a cursor. I'd guess not.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online