1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TeamViewer desktop sharing and remote control software info needed

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by larryh10000, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryh10000

larryh10000 Thread Starter

I have been looking at this free remote desktop program at their web site but their instructions on how to use it are pretty weak.

Anyone that has or is using this program to take control of another persons pc for help with their system - I would sure appreciate it if you could give me some info on how to use it.

PS
    I have posted this question in this forum area as I have seen postings or answers to postings with regard to this free remote control desktop software.

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Not sure I can give you anymore information than what the website has to offer. If you can detail what you have tried then maybe we can decipher what you are doing wrong.

Have you tried using Zolved at all. Some people find that easier to use.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!